Hi Stuart and Lex

Thanks for taking the time to try this out.  I should have made a copy of
my tree when I was seeing the problem. I just went back into my examples
file and uncommented the 5 includes that I had to comment out... and now
the overall thing builds without complaint.  I guess I was doing something
wrong, and it would seem that I somehow was recursively including files,
but I can't easily confirm right now.  So I think this one just gets
chalked up to novice error.  Sorry for the noise & thanks again.

Terry