Congratulations on getting this working. Given how many attempts fell
short, that really speaks volumes to what a notable accomplishment this is.

I do wish you had consulted with the project before selecting the domain
name. (If you did, and I missed it, I apologize for suggesting you didn't).
My concern is that this name could suggest that AsciiDoc 3 is available,
which is not the case. It could also be a good opportunity to clearly
communicate this is the Python implemention of the processor (separating
language and processor). My proposal is asciidoc-py3.org (or some variant
of that). Would you be willing to make the switch to that domain?

I think the future of AsciiDoc.org should be information about the language
itself, but that's the topic of another discussion.

-Dan