On 5/3/12 17:55 , Faré wrote:
asdf-bundle is now working (hopefully) on SBCL and CCL as well as ECL,
by concatenating fasls. It won't work for systems where CFFI creates .so.

Try it!
(require :asdf)
(require :asdf-bundle)
(asdf:oos 'asdf::load-fasl-op :your-favorite-system)

It creates a your-favorite-system.system.fasl in the fasl cache.

[…]

Others: you're welcome to contribute support for your favorite implementations.

ABCL has [ASDF-JAR][1] in ABCL-CONTRIB, which will recursively package all the necessary components to run an ASDF system into a jar archive.

We'll look at supporting the ASDF-BUNDLE interface when I get a chance, although we are doing somewhat different things here.

[1]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/browser/trunk/abcl/contrib/asdf-jar/README.markdown

is nothing to compare to it now."