Hi ASDF list,

I have some huge generated Lisp files which took a lot of time to compile into
fasl files. I put the sources into my ASD system definitions with other
hand-written Lisp files in parallel (thus no dependencies at all).

I found that, whenever I changed the ASD definition, if I load the system by
ASDF:LOAD-SYSTEM, all Lisp files will be recompiled, even their source files
are not changed at all.

Is this a desired feature or possible issue? Do I need to provide sample code
to show this “issue”?  I’m using quite a recent ASDF (version: 3.3.1.7)

Regards,

Chun Tian