> On Mar 27, 2019, at 17:49, Robert Goldman <rpgold...@sift.info> wrote:
>
> In honor of the impending 2019 European Lisp Symposium, today we release ASDF
> 3.3.3, the third bugfix release for the 3.3 release series.
>
> We urge implementations that are currently bundling previous versions of ASDF
> -- and especially those bundling 3.3.0 or 3.3.1 -- to upgrade to 3.3.3 at
> their earliest convenience.

[…]

There doesn’t seem to be a tag or branch marker for 3.3.3 (or 3.3.3.0) in the
[gitlab.common-listp.net repository][1], or am I missing something?

Congratulations on the release!

[1]: https://gitlab.common-lisp.net/asdf/asdf.git]

--
"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before but there is nothing
to compare to it now."