From: Ed Day
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2002 3:15 PM
Subject: Re: [ASN.1] Question on XER encoding of SEQUENCE OF element types

Hi Rajul,

Thanks for the response.  I did look at table 5 and see no mention of DefinedType in the left column.  I also did not get this from the other clauses you mention.  But your answer:

value B ::= {a : 1}
XER Encoding (Look at clause 25.3 and 25.5)
<B>
  <a>1</a>
</B>

answers my question.  I'll take your word for it.

Regards,

Ed Day
Principal Engineer
Objective Systems, Inc.