Hi All:

Could anybody tell me what is the English name of Potol - yes, the vegetable
that is abundant during the summer(?) in Assam and $9.00 a pound in the US :).
Like any other vegetables, I was never crazy about it but it is okay. But the
hindusthani(?) name 'parowol' for 'potol' is just driving me nuts. I would
rather talk about it in English. :)

Oh, please don't think this now: 'eh, aami imaan sirius kotha paati aasu -
dex-bidexor baare-boronia rajnitir kotha-r logote` upor-khapor kotha, eo akou
aahil eta paak-ghoror xoru kotha eta loi'.

I better go home to take care of our two beautiful (I better say, handsome
before they feel insulted, but they are too beautiful - you know what I mean,
if you ever have had a dog at home) dogs.

Have a great evening, Everyone!!

“In order to make spiritual progress you must be patient like a tree and humble
like a blade of grass”
- Lakshmana