Redfaced- being White?
 Not nice!
mm

Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 21:24:09 -0700From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: [Assam] Dissection of a Joke
Great. :} the joke as well as your forwarding words.

Mridul BhuyanDilip/Dil Deka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Netters,
If you really understand this joke, please let me know. Sincerely, just the
joke. Please do not spin to Assam.
Thanks,
Dilip Deka

A little Mexican boy goes into the kitchen where his mom Is baking.He puts his
hand in the flour and wipes it all over his facesaying, 'Mom, look, I'm a white
boy.' His mom slaps him in the faceand says, 'Go show your father'..He goes to
his dad in the living room and says, 'Look dad, I'm awhite boy.' His dad slaps
him hard in the face and says, 'Go showyour grandmother.'The boy goes in his
grandmothers room and says, 'Mira, abuelita, I'ma white boy'. His grandmother
slaps him in the face and sends himback to his mother.His mother says, 'See.
Did you learn anything from that?'To which the boy replies, 'Sure did. I have
only been white for fiveminutes and I already don't like you
PROTECTED]://assamnet.org/mailman/listinfo/assam_assamnet.org

Images by Graphics Factory.com

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel and
lay it on us.