  Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 21:24:09 -0700
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; assam@assamnet.org
Subject: Re: [Assam] Dissection of a Joke

  Great. :} the joke as well as your forwarding words.

  Mridul Bhuyan

Dilip/Dil Deka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Netters,
  If you really understand this joke, please let me know. Sincerely, just the
joke. Please do not spin to Assam.
  Thanks,
  Dilip Deka

  A little Mexican boy goes into the kitchen where his mom Is baking.
He puts his hand in the flour and wipes it all over his face
saying, 'Mom, look, I'm a white boy.' His mom slaps him in the face
and says, 'Go show your father'..

He goes to his dad in the living room and says, 'Look dad, I'm a
white boy.' His dad slaps him hard in the face and says, 'Go show
your grandmother.'

The boy goes in his grandmothers room and says, 'Mira, abuelita, I'm
a white boy'. His grandmother slaps him in the face and sends him
back to his mother.

His mother says, 'See. Did you learn anything from that?'

To which the boy replies, 'Sure did. I have only been white for five
minutes and I already don't like you Mexicans.'

             Images by Graphics Factory.com

Uttam Kumar Borthakur