Mr Ruby,

What is your plan for Assam's development - since you say you want Assam's
development?

Umesh

ulfa_ 1979April7 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hon'able netter,

We felt it necessary to add our comment to the above discussion thread between
Ram Sarangapani and Chandan Mahanta. Yes indeed, the ULFA is still totally
committed, as before, to honour the verdict of a plebiscite on the restoration
of the Sovereignty of Asom held under the auspices of the United Nations.  The
ULFA certainly made this declaration before anybody else.  Bringing this up in
this discussion forum by yourselves is very commendable. But we would like to
make it clear here that we do not want any migrant from India, Bangladesh,
Nepal, Myanmar etcetera  since 1947 to take part in this
 plebiscite  in defining the future direction of Asom.
Ram Sarangapani, you are a regular contributor in the AssamNet forum.  Your
explicit expression of support to stand by Assam (Asom)and her people reflects
your wisdom.
There are many who may not support  the ULFA, but, the most important thing is
for all is to standby
 the people of Asom.  We would like to ask you not to support the views and
actions of the selfish ones who are just taking advantage of the situation.
Instead, be with the majority and work for real peace to return to Asom.

Rubi Bhuyan

Central Publicity member, ULFA

   1. Re: Please take part in the opinion poll (Chan Mahanta)

   2. Re: Please take part in the opinion poll (Ram
 Sarangapani)

  On 10/10/07, Chan Mahanta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 10/11/07, Ram Sarangapani <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
>maybe a plebiscite is not a bad idea at all. atleast

  >Now, what I am not sure of is being on ULFa's side is synonymous with
seeking Assam's interests? :)

  **** That is a pathetic spin Ram.

  IF you are for an end to the conflict, and ULFA agrees to abide by the
verdict of the people, why do you invent excuses like that to avoid the
plebiscite, unless you really do not believe what you  profess, that the people
don't want sovereignty?