At 7:00 PM -0700 10/14/07, umesh sharma wrote:
You are blaming Indian and Gujarat state govt for killing innocents -- is that your defense for ULFA's killing innocents in Assam . Is it?

**** Is it out of line? Certainly the number of their own people killed by Indians far outnumbers ULFA has ever done. Indian army has killed over a hundred thousand Nagas since the fifties. And over twenty thousand Mizos. What is your defense of that?

What is YOUR defence on that account?

 >Do you support terrorism?

**** It depends. I do defend fighting the terrorism of Indian armed forces on the people of the NE.

You defend mass murderers by saying others do it -- .Do you support terrorism?

Umesh

Chan Mahanta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Re: [Assam] on plebisite - ULFA the mass murderers
I would suggest you ask that question of Narendar Modi and BJP an RSS. about what they did in Gujarat post Godhra Or for that matter the Congresswallas who wiped out thousands of Sikhs after Indira Gandhi's assassination.