Now, now, now A! I am not much of a movie buff. Less so about movies that are short on finesse and long on preaching the obvious.
I don't understand the meaning of 'Taare Jamin Par'. But whatever it is, it reminds me of the accolades pouring from the aficionados of Bollywood productions like Black and White, certain to be honored with an Oscar. We did watch it. And found it to be yet another Bollywood hit on the head with a mohor-tangwn, rubbing in the obvious, lest the message gets lost in that legendary desi-density :). At 9:29 PM -0600 1/27/08, Alpana B. Sarangapani wrote: >"Om Shanti Om" is another great movie that I would recommend to you. > >There are so many things that match with what I read in books by >Carol Bowman and Dr. Ian Stevenson. > >Don't worry, Umesh-ji. I am glad you also liked 'Taare Jamin Par'. I >would not include C'da in there but, there are at least a few in >Assam-Net that I know that are fond of hindi movies. :) > >So, go ahead, pour your heart out. :) > > > > > > > >"In order to make spiritual progress you must be patient like a tree >and humble like a blade of grass" >- Lakshmana > > > >_________________________________________________________________ >Shed those extra pounds with MSN and The Biggest Loser! >http://biggestloser.msn.com/ >_______________________________________________ >assam mailing list >[email protected] >http://assamnet.org/mailman/listinfo/assam_assamnet.org _______________________________________________ assam mailing list [email protected] http://assamnet.org/mailman/listinfo/assam_assamnet.org
