You should also ask the opinions of Delhiites about western white women or even
NRI girls -- they are preceived to be open to sleeping around  - just based on
a very few who do so rarely but make headlines.

Some years back I read a headline news in respected Rajasthan Patrika when a
young woman from Brazil went missing from five star hotel Rajputana Sheraton at
Jaipur, where she had checked in with her parents. She went to the hotel
boutique that evening and never came back. Late night searches by police ended
at a nearby hotel at 3am, where the girl had gone with a saleman at the
boutique for a few drinks etc. The newsarticle was very racy - even given the
staid traditional feudal culture of the state.  Such rare incidents remain -
even in my memory - 15,000 miles away from that place - many years later. They
build local perception as well.

Umesh

DR BIKASH KUMAR DAS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Chan da and Mr Mridul,

  Ironically these are surely the NEPALI"s- who resemble more with NE people
and spoiling bean everywhere the country.Due to this, people take all
mongoloids  as North east Indian. Drugs and prostitutions are the worst habit
of Nepali including specialized in smuggling.
  I carry this experience from localites where ever I was and am now.Finally I
found them to be nepali.gunja and Mohini Bhang are being transported to Chennai
and Bangalore by them from Nepal, but users say from Assam.And the customers
are high profile people of the rich.
  We need to overcome this at this crucial moment.

  Bikash
  Bangalore.

Mridul Bhuyan  wrote:
  Chan Da,

The hard fact is, being in Delhi for about 14 years, I can't deny involvement
of some of these folks in the prohibited practice. However, it is gross to
generalise all North Easterners for the deeds of a very few of them. Besides, I
don't think there's any customer involved as they use all for their own
consumption.

But, I agree, it is hightime some steps are taken to let the Delhites know that
most of the North Easterners are more civilised than others.

Rgds
Mridul

Chan Mahanta wrote:
Surprisingly no one seems to be interested in knowing down WHO the
CUSTOMERS of these immoral NE folks are.

Dr.Bikash Kumar Das
Bangalore

Umesh Sharma

Washington D.C.