>assam@assamnet.org  my be held accountable  for facilitating   it as well

*** Yeah? Why?

*** Any number of Assam newspapers publish those and 'facilitate'
their dissemination among the public as well, don't they?  How is it
then assamnet  should be held responsible and for WHAT? Because a
Kolkata rag says so? Or because one of its devotees does?

*** Those who don't like to see or read an ULFA news release  can
either not open it or delete it. What right do they have to deprive
others form seeing them?  Or are we attempting to promote the idea of
freedom of only those pieces of info we like to see and not what
gives us heart-burn?