**** I was not the one who made those recommendations .

**** Is that something I said or implied?

>b) Continue allowing more illegals into the country so that they can cause
>more trouble.

**** Did I suggest any such thing?

I merely asked questions about  the recommendations made.  The
answers speak for themselves.

>Do you know why western nations( US, UK, Canada, Australia and likewise )
>are relatively safe... That's because they take terrorism seriously.

**** Really?  Well, I learn something everyday! Until now, I thought
it was because these societies do not have the conditions and the
social conflicts that have given rise to the kind of violence India
is reaping, and because their conflict resolution apparatus of
governance are functional, by and large.

**** So why DOES India sit back and do NOTHING ? What seems to be the problem?

>They do not go for minority appeasement and deal with terrorists and
>terrorism with a strong hand.

**** Should I read here that 'minorities' and 'terrorists' are
synonymous, or is it just this 'damned English language' problem
again ?

>Remember the Dr Haneef case in Aus. The Aus
>agencies did not wait for a terrorist activity to happen in it's soil first
>and then react. They took preemptive actions, although in this regard it
>turned out to be wrong.

**** Tsk! What a bummer!! One powerful example, except it turned out
to be grossly faulty. Didn't the Australian Supreme Court order the
govt. to allow Dr. Haneef to return or some such thing?

That brings up the question again: Should India emulate what does not work?

>As for not doing anything, the results are there to see: bomb blasts one
>after the other.

**** Once again I ask: WHY does India do NOTHING? What seems to be
the problem? Is it because of a fear that Big Brother might not
approve of ? What?

>Demographic change across villages and towns . These
>illegals then become prime candidates for jehadis. Assam becoming the worst
>sufferer.

**** I didn't realize that Assam is the worst victim of  'Jehadi
bombing'. What did I miss?  Where did that happen in recent times?
And were the 'illegals' the perpetrators? And if they were,  who
proved it so, and what happened to the perpetrators?

I am dying to learn. Seriously!

>Mahatma Gandhi's principle of offering the other cheek also when slapped on
>the other are long gone.

**** Thanks for educating me. I am not very well informed on these
nuances of recent history.

>If you get hit, you have to hit back with twice the
>force.
>JS

**** Thanks again for sharing the wise notion.

Not so sincerely yours,