Bihaguri is located near the town of Tezpur. A talk on career opportunities was
organized at Karmabir Chandra Nath Sarmah HS School, Bihaguri on 1st May The
program was attended by a large number of students (Class VIII, IX and X) along
with their teachers and parents. The Session was conducted by Professor Jogen
Kalita of Gauhati University. There were altogether six resource persons who
discussed about career in fields ranging from science and technology,
humanities, law and business, Military and IAS and allied services.
In recent days , the non-residents having roots in Assam and North East have
come together in various informal groups to guide and inform the students and
youths of the region on career and job opportunities. The magazine “Friends” is
a compilation of this effort and the copies of the magazine Friends were also
distributed among the students, teachers and parents.
https://picasaweb.google.com/117661682146628409448/CareerTalkAtBihaguriTezpurMay1st2011#
The event is an inspiring news, an oracle; We, the no- residents are glad to be
part of this effort. We sincerely expect that there will be many instances of
how are efforts will translate to success stories.
Cheers
Ankur
“I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true
meaning of its creed”
Martin Luther King - Washington D.C. August 28, 1963.