Dear Ankur,

1.      Jitu Kalita, the person who introduced the world the 'Jungle Man'
Jadav Molai Payeng forwarded the following links to me about a blog on the
work of Jitu Kalita and Jadav Payeng.

https://anjanprakash.wordpress.com/2015/08/10/the-clearest-way-into-the-univ
erse-is-through-a-forest-wilderness-%E2%80%95-john-muir/#respond

The blog mentions about six more links where you will find information about
the work of Jadav. This might help you and your friends to gather new
information.

2.      It hard to believe but Mysore (nay Mysuru) became a clean city - The
cleanest city in India. Check the slide show.

3.      Even the Railway stations have joined the Swachh Bharat challenge
http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/in-pics-how-swachh-bharat-drive-has
-impacted-our-railway-stations/article1-1379296.aspx

4.      I think it is too much to dream of a clean Guwahati and other cities
of Assam to reach the same level.

Greetings

Wahid da