Thanks for your mail. I am happy to know that you are one of the few members
from the Diaspora community who met both Jadav and Jitu and interacted with
them. This also gives you the advantage of understanding their work and the
support they require.
            I am trying to assist them in a very small way. But I am not yet
there. Hopefully I shall be able to share some positive news. There are
government restrictions in transferring funds from abroad to India especially
to NGOs. A few days back I came across an appeal in this group requesting
financial support for supporting the work what Jadav Payeng.

            I wonder how without FCRA permission and a FCRA account funds
collected abroad would be legally transferred to India. Even there are
restrictions transferring funds by a PIO to relatives in India.

May be there are sufficient number of Indian nationals (Indian Passport
holders) who are willing to contribute. They are allowed to transfer fund:

FAQ on FCRA under point 9 mentions:
Q.9 Whether donation given by an individual of Indian origin and having foreign
nationality is treated as ‘foreign contribution’? Ans. Yes. Donation from an
Indian who has acquired foreign citizenship is treated as foreign contribution.
This will also apply to PIO card holders and to Overseas Citizens of India.
However, this will not apply to 'Non-resident Indians', who still hold Indian
citizenship.

http://mha1.nic.in/pdfs/ForeigD-ForeigD-FCRA_FAQs.pdf .

Greetings and best wishes

Wahid