O' Baiti:

Bwlw bhalne?

Long time no hear, long time feel darn bad.

Couldn't help butting into your and sondon kai's verbal duels. Have been
real busy around here. Usually I couldn't get into net-counseling and all
unless it is a scheduled ask the LAS day. But taking the day off tomorrow.
Wednesday you know? Got a Hillbilly County horse-shoe pitching tournament.
Am a finalist. So I thought I'd spend a little time offering a few bits of
professional advice tonight, even though I realize free advice usually does
not carry much value.

I wouldn't get angry with SK or his baam-ukil-like hair-splitting. You have
to consider the *source* ( even though  SK is a neighbouring village origin
kharkhowa). You took the moral high ground on these debates effortlessly and
are firmly dug-in ( forgive the war-metaphor, I know how you abhor
violence). You are a credit to Texas ( Texas is big on moral high ground
isn't it?). On the other hand look at SK and his ilk. They are apologists
for terrorists and 'ghus-khurs. Everyboduy in Assam Net knows who is right
and who is left, I mean wrong. THat is why I say, I won't get angry if I
were you.

And if I must, I would avoid the anger part, instead I would get even, like
a true Texan would. W like.

Good night Baiti. Peace!

Dr T. FLAS