I think that was a different (probably the main :)) variety. I saw this in an image search for citronella. But the one that some one gave to Ramgopal (saying it was citronella) looks like the one I sent, and smells good. You can get the smell from 10 feet away when watering the plant. What is it called it Assamese? sitronela?