>The difference between the Indian Army and British Bobby is -- the
Indian Army >do it all the time in a callous, calculative and well
planned manner. Whereas the >police officer in London had to do it in
split seconds.

In my last post I mentioned how wrong Umesh (while supporting your
case) was in comparing the Manorama situation and the British police
action. I mentioned Bobby had to make a slit-second decision, while
the Manorama case was one where a few Assam Rifles jawans committed a
crime.

Now, above here you have with one sweep made the Indian Army look like
they are a vicious group of thugs. The Assam Rifles is NOT the Indian
Army, and if we have to compare then either compare the British Army
to the Indian Army or Bobby to our 'thula'

In spite of certain incidents, the Indian Army, one of the largest in
the world is a very diciplined, and efficient set.

Can you cite some examples, since you say they do it all the time,
where you have found the Indian Army to have planned to rape and
plunder anyone?

The Indian Army, like the British or even the Pakistani Army, is
steeped in tradition, extremely diciplined, with a very efficient code
of conduct, courts of Military Justice etc. It is NOT some rag-tag
bunch of idiots running around the country.

--Ram