> The 'bondhos' are not the result of 'media-support' or coverage,
> before or after the fact. 'Bondhos' are a result of the absurdity
> that is Indian governance

Ah-ha!!
Axiom # 1 : The essence of the Bundh Culture in Assam: is the Absurdity of Indian governance in Assam.
Hei GOI you cannot rule here. Your rule simply brings the Bundh Culture in Assam. We all, ULFA, Govt Employees and Media, all Assamese,  we are all together united here in supporting the Bundh culture. You don't have a chance. This is not Gujarat, this is Assam, Oxom (unequal). Remember, the Moghols could not win Assam even after attacking 17 times. You better call it quit. If you don't quit the Bundh Culture will continue. We are Assamese here.
Ah-ha!!

Rajen