> I was able to download it last night. I didn't know about
> rapidshare; so I Googled and went to the sight and uploaded
> the doc; you can find it at:
>
>    http://rapidshare.com/files/417022215/SA22-7832-08.pdf
>

> but it can only be downloaded 10 times! I'm trying to set up
> one of their free premium accounts but that's not set yet
> (account has to be validated, but there are no instructions
> as to how to do that; maybe it's just a matter of waiting for
> the account information to propogate through their system);
> I'll post that information if I can get it set up.
>

> Overall, a pretty cool site. I'll use it more. Thanks.

I can host it somewhere if that would help? Just mail it to me...

Groetz,

Fred!
ATTENTION:
The information in this electronic mail message is private and
confidential, and only intended for the addressee. Should you
receive this message by mistake, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or use of this
message is strictly prohibited. Please inform the sender by
reply transmission and delete the message without copying or
opening it.

Messages and attachments are scanned for all viruses known.
If this message contains password-protected attachments, the
files have NOT been scanned for viruses by the ING mail domain.