> Maybe we need the z/OS manuals in a "wiki" somewhere so that we can all chip
> in :-)
>
> Rob Scott

that would certainly help salvage and preserve the community knowledge about
the platform. (IMO) One of the main reasons that people are not building
sophisticated software for the platform is that almost none of the relevant
information is actually written down anywhere. It exists only in the heads of
folks who have the scars to prove it and when they're gone, that knowledge will
be too.
So yeah, I'm in.
CC