Changing the PDSE file to 'Data Set Version = 2' may help

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Assembler List [mailto:ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU]
On Behalf Of Miklos Szigetvari
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 12:20
To: ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Subject: PDSE and HLASM together in z/OS 2.1

     Hi

Not so serious problem, in z/OS 1.13 we wrote our SYSADATA to PDSE and using
0M region size.
In z/OS 2.1 all this jobs ended with an S0F4 reason x'24' and i/O error with
SYSADATA After a PMR it turned out that the PDSE has not enough storage.
We are using the default assembler OPTION SIZE(MAX) . In this case ,
according the book , the assembler gives back 128 K byte storage, but it is
not big enough for PDSE.
I will change the default SIZE, but maybe the assembler would gives back
something more as 128K ?

--
Kind regards, / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Miklos Szigetvari

Research&  Development
ISIS Papyrus Europe AG
Alter Wienerweg 12, A-2344 Maria Enzersdorf, Austria
T: +43(2236) 27551 333, F: +43(2236)21081
E-mail: miklos.szigetv...@isis-papyrus.com
Info: i...@isis-papyrus.com Hotline: +43-2236-27551-111 Visit our brand new
extended Website at www.isis-papyrus.com
This e-mail is only intended for the recipient and not legally binding.
Unauthorised use, publication, reproduction or disclosure of the content of
this e-mail is not permitted.
responsibility for malicious or inappropriate content.