Ref:  Your note of Mon, 31 Mar 2014 23:26:21 -0600

Paul Gilmartin <paulgboul...@aim.com> writes:
> (Motivated by a thread in IBM-MAIN.)
>
> I notice that the HLASM PTF level appears on the first page of
> every SYSPRINT.
>
> Does this imply that there is a unique CSECT updated by every PTF?

Module ASMA9Z contains the PTF level.  The source is not updated, but
it is recompiled to pick up the PTF level via SYSPARM.

> Implying that each PTF has its immediate predecessor as a PRErequisite?

Yes.

> Is that PTF level available as a preset GBLC symbol?

No.

The change history information shown by the INFO option (assembled
into module ASMAINFO) is also updated for every APAR.

Jonathan Scott
IBM Hursley, UK