Would PRINT ON help? That seems too simplistic though.....

Regards – Grant.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Assembler List [mailto:ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On
Behalf Of retired mainframer
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2016 6:32 AM
To: ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Subject: Re: Printing macro expansion?

The LIBMAC option will cause the assembler to embed the library macros you call
in the input stream (and listing).  See the HLASM Programmer's Guide.  From
there, you should be able to cut and paste what you need.

If the offending statement is an assembler or machine instruction (as opposed
to a macro instruction such as SET), the PRINT GEN statement might show you
what you want.  But if the macro contains a PRINT NOGEN or PRINT OFF statement,
it will overrule your statement.

DTCC DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify us
immediately and delete the email and any attachments from your system. The
viruses.  The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.