I'll ask a question to see if things liven up: does anyone know of good
write-ups/presentations of PLO and its capabilities and uses for an assembler
programmer who knows how to use CS and CDS.

Regards, Gary

Gary Weinhold
Senior Application Architect

DATAKINETICS | Data Performance & Optimization

Phone:  +1.613.523.5500 x216<tel:+1.613.523.5500%20x216>
Email:  weinh...@dkl.com<mailto:weinh...@dkl.com>

[http://www.dkl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/dkl_logo.png]<http://www.dkl.com/>

Visit us online at www.DKL.com<http://www.dkl.com/>

[http://www.dkl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/banner.png]<http://www.dkl.com/mailsig>

E-mail Notification: The information contained in this email and any
attachments is confidential and may be subject to copyright or other
intellectual property protection. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and we request that you
notify us by reply mail or telephone and delete the original message from your
mail system.