Gary,

PLO is CS on steroids. I can give you specific examples just let me know what
you are looking to do. PLO works well with linked list node inserts and
deletes. It does take a number of instructions of prep work to fill the PLO
parameter block if you are using the triple store operation.

Jeff Celander
jeff.celan...@att.net

Sent from my iPad