Ah... another grammar nazi.  I suppose you could read it as "will be
[Chinese food] and [a bag of lead balls]".

The traditional punishment from the 14th Century is hanging, drawing, and
quartering <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanged,_drawn_and_quartered>.
Based on the principle of causing the most pain, and making the biggest
possible mess.  They didn't waste ammo on executions.

And to semi-justify this terribly off-topic digression:

MVCIN does indeed require the source operand to address the last byte.
HLASM does not do this for you.

sas

--
sas