I have most of it written in Assembler as a TCP/IP server

With Windows being the client it issues command to the tcp/ip server
Each command is in a CSECT

In this Assembler CSECT I would like to call the C DLL to open read the file

In Windows I would be displaying it in a rich edit

The stream in callback would call the DLL to do the same seems like most of the
code is similar besides the actual I/O