Agreed.  This is a pet peeve of mine 😊

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Assembler List <ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU> On Behalf
Of Charles Mills
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2020 8:58 AM
To: ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Subject: Re: Does S0C5 still exist ?

People love the sound of their own voices -- it does not matter whether they
are knowledgeable or not.

I used to work with a guy. We would be on a customer call together. The
customer would ask a question that was squarely in my wheelhouse. And he would
say "Charles knows a lot more about that than I do ..." and then proceed to
spend the next 20 minutes speculating on what the answer might be.

Charles