Am 01.06.2020 um 23:07 schrieb Charles Mills:
I use 0H if it is the beginning of a section of code and there might be an
odd-length DC in front of it. But I use * when I am jumping around one
instruction.

Revealing my age, I got in the habit of using EQU rather than labeled machine
instructions because if you are using punched cards and need to insert a new
instruction right after the label, you only have to punch one card if you used
EQU, but two if you put the label on a machine instruction.

This, BTW, is true when you do editing with a contemporary editor, too.
If you have the labels on separate lines, it is much easier to insert instructions
or move/copy/delete instructions and not having to deal with the labels.
(This is true especially for editors which support line commands).

Kind  regards

Bernd

Charles