From: IBM Mainframe Assembler List [ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] on behalf
of Gary Weinhold [weinh...@dkl.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 3, 2020 11:29 AM
To: ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Subject: Re: z/OS HLASM: EQU for statement labels

Pot, kettle

On 2020-06-03 11:18 a.m., Seymour J Metz wrote:
>> O my. Are you subscribing to some arcane definition of Basic Assembler
>> Language that requires hand-punching cards on a Jacquard loom or something?
> No. RYFM.
>
>> I'd suggest that it appears you've never actually supported code using CMS
>> UPDATE,
> ROTF,LMAO! I'd suggest that you haven't a clue about what anybody else's
> experience is.
>

> --
> Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
> http://mason.gmu.edu/~smetz3

Gary Weinhold
Senior Application Architect
DATAKINETICS | Data Performance & Optimization
Phone:+1.613.523.5500 x216
Email: weinh...@dkl.com
Visit us online at
http://secure-web.cisco.com/1A8TgC48H0L61Vdl0kgjFnfKlEt7a7zfXjlFJNWTobz1b7_RGwowTKIgpHEhS78YlXwwAL0m4Z3DrNMlemWm3GQ7rqWzSkM1dW1jh0BP9OqUpS4Dqfh6vHZgEcvvYJV7XAllpPkpIb8BbVpEGmBbfetFjpkJL-OC-SLQIMYsYdZx78nqBoZ4fAIl-MwUNPOPeHYARtACiBJXVFk4-j80jjCzRS6KxaA-vzg0F_VZ8BAX6nPwW5AFK6lV_HOyqYYq7TgG-oWkVLiM-Ua-XXJOi-BWfjk8b_VdnBtbQY8GSwaE5zHSMHzHpCKTXPFg6_N-ieuq54kCmLMziL5Fkk8iWM6xK7jCUXCjH8UjbOJclw2jnGp3qPjslLVqdDWLlGjGlkzvRxQgx8aLrMV8vWwy0DDR7GEdPTUL-wYQQFpFiOIAFNOO2_UB3nK-7W8Ncmh2eXbPzWIW9LPQyZf7PxoPpFw/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.DKL.com
E-mail Notification: The information contained in this email and any
attachments is confidential and may be subject to copyright or other
intellectual property protection. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and we request that you
notify us by reply mail or telephone and delete the original message from your
mail system.