Interesting definition of "profanity. In any case, still non-responsive.
But getting more amusing with each iteration, as the hole gets deeper.
BTW, Kerry, "PKB" is one of Metz's favorites, stands for
"Pot/Kettle/Black", as in, "The pot is calling the kettle black". It passes
for wit, I assume.

--
zMan -- "I've got a mainframe and I'm not afraid to use it"