Steve,

In my specific case, I cant add a LTORG requirement.

Although the macro I am working on is specific to our product, I have to provide a compatibility macro that converts another vendors macro to our macro. While I can require the customer to re-assemble, I don't want them to have to rework their existing code.

So, a new LTORG requirement is not something I think I can do.

Tony Thigpen