The latest Principles of Operation, SA22-7832-13,  Chapter 19, describes the
binary floating-point instructions.  Page 19-2 describes the 4 BFP data
formats: tiny, short, long, and extended. The tiny format is new. John Ehrman's
assembler book and the latest HLASM Language Reference manual I could find
(SC26-4940-09), only discuss BFP short, long and extended. Is there a newer
Language Reference manual that describes how to enter tiny BFP values?

I also did not see any instructions in the Principles of Operation that use
tiny BFP. Did I miss something?

Regards, John Ganci