Hi Alexander,

1. My spamdb rebuild is taken about the same time (virtual Linux
machine, 512mb ram, mysql db for spamdb) for a similar amount of
messages, so I think the time taken might be normal.
And as far as I know, spamdb rebuild is in a separate thread (worker
1001).

2. I would suggest installing windows netmon or maybe wireshark to
monitor the traffic for the grplist upload.

3. I also saw a problem with perl/windows after an extended period of
time (but mine was more like 72 hours). System would gradually grind
to a halt with perl at 100% process utilization. (it was early 2.x...)
it's the main reason I switched to rubbing ASSP on Linux.

As far as the test enviroment goes, you could duplicate (90%) by
telling your receiving MTA to mirror all traffic to your test ASSP
system. That would generate the traffic (but of course, all from 1 ip).

Hope this helps

Steve

Sent from my iPhone