> That's the dev version. It's not supposed to be professional. That why
> it's called a Developement version. The stable release is what you
> should be running in production if the dev bugs annoy you.

Steve... I /suspect/ I *do* know that; and I was reporting a possible
BUG so that hopefully the devs may have a look at it and FIX it; then,
if you didn't get it, no problem, but please, avoid posting such stuff
if you have nothing to add; at any rate I'm currently testing a "code
fork" from one of the devs and will see if it fixes the issue