You've got me there.. Gotta give you that one :D

What can I say.. It was 6 years ago and I was still a little wet behind the
ears.  Not to mention he had been in my job two years previous so I figured
he'd be ok to ask.  I didn't realize at the time that part of the becoming
management ritual is having a lobotomy.