> fixed in assp 2.1.2 build 11346:

Thomas... all I can say is that starting from some
versions up to this latest (I just upgraded to it) the
latest ASSP v2 seems quite stable and doesn't
show crashes or issues (fingers crossed :D) so,
I think that, set aside any pending change/fix the
current version may be "frozen" and possibly be
released as official also since it incorporates a
wealth of improvements in respect to 2.1.1 (which
is the current official release); don't you think so ?