On of our staff inadvertently sent about 3400 of the same test messages out
through our server.  Okay, okay, it was me - had a loop coded wrong and
before I noticed what was going on and could stop it about 3400 of the same
messages went out, fortunately, they were just to me.  Sure enough, all
3400 were in notspam.

So, could we, and does it make sense, to keep discussing this?