I had to lookup stochasitc.  I just barely understand the surface of what
you're even challenging me to answer.  I rely on your wizardry, and that of
those who came before you, for all of this and have faith that it works
(and absolutely have proof that it does in the real world).  I trust what
you're arguing - it doesn't matter for the rebuild process, and I believe
you without question, though I don't understand why (and don't need to).

Let me be more clear, I am no longer thinking that a poor distribution of
randomness in notspam will impact assp accuracy.  I don't know why, but if
you say it's true, I believe it.  BUT, why are you resistant to removing
these duplicate files in notspam at cleanup time before trashing others?
What's the downside to removing the duplicate notspam files by name.   *We're
going to have to delete some files during the cleanup, so why not give us
the best chance of keeping the ones that we care about most - if not for
the rebuild, then for manual analysis, copying to corrected folders,
etc.  *Would
it cause harm that I'm not understanding?