Hi all,

I would like to know if it could be possible to have and separate Msg/IP
scorring for messages with non printable characters in
undecoded subject (RFC2047) or have a way to disable just that that check?
I'am asking this because I have a rather large user base
of mostly french speaking people, and a lot of HAM messages, mostly coming from
MFC printers, FAX Machines and B2B Portals  are
triggering the bombSubjectRE and then get blocked by ASSP.  I don't want to
have to disable doBombHeaderRe or lower  bombValencePB
here because I use bombSubjectRE extensively to trap scams and spear-phishing
emails and it work's great.  It's just that RFC2047
check that is giving me some troubles... and apparently I can't rely on Canon,
Xerox or HP  to fix there buggy cr*p.

Thanks guys and keep up the good work,

--
Gooegg