As always, I appreciate your input.  I feared this was going to be your
response.  Most of these erroneously blocked mails come from big providers
(like travel agency confirmation pdfs).  I'm surprised that they have
javascript, but they do.  We've been adding exceptions, which isn't fun,
but is okay.

Do you think there's a way you could change UserAttach, or add another
exception list, to let us use variables like %LEVEL2% to indicate all of
the Level 2 defined types and then use + or - notation to add or remove
types?  That would let us change Level2 in the GUI and not have to then go
through all of the UserAttach exceptions and update them too.

So something like this:

Our Level 1 is
exe\-bin|url|ade|adp|asx|bas|bat|dot|dotx|xlt|xlts|bin|chm|cmd|com|cpl|crt|dbx|dll|exe|hlp|hta|htb|inf|ifs|isp|js|jse|lnk|mda|mdb|mde|mdz|mht|msc|msi|msp|mst|nch|pcd|pif|prf|ps1|reg|scf|scr|sct|shb|shs|vb|vbe|vbs|vba|wms|wsc|wsh|rar|dotm|docm|xlsm|pptm
Our Level 2 is
(exe\-bin|url|ade|adp|asx|bas|bat|dot|dotx|xlt|xlts|bin|chm|cmd|com|cpl|crt|dbx|dll|exe|hlp|hta|htb|inf|ifs|isp|js|jse|lnk|mda|mdb|mde|mdz|mht|msc|msi|msp|mst|nch|pcd|pif|prf|ps1|reg|scf|scr|sct|shb|shs|vb|vbe|vbs|vba|wms|wsc|wsh|rar|dotm|docm|xlsm|pptm).zip

This user needs to ALLOW office macros
ouru...@ourcharity.org => block => *exe\-bin|:MSOM|*
url|ade|adp|asx|bas|bat|dot|dotx|xlt|xlts|bin|chm|cmd|com|cpl|crt|dbx|dll|exe|hlp|hta|htb|inf|ifs|isp|js|jse|lnk|mda|mdb|mde|mdz|mht|msc|msi|msp|mst|nch|pcd|pif|prf|ps1|reg|scf|scr|sct|shb|shs|vb|vbe|vbs|vba|wms|wsc|wsh|rar|dotm|xlsm

My proposal would be to instead have something like
ouru...@ourcharity.org => block => %Leve2%|+:MSOM   (add the :MSOM
exception)

Just a thought.  Thanks