fixed in assp 2.6.6 *SPAM-Evaporator* build 21198:

- invalid UTF8 characters in a mail subject may caused SEGV errors in
'Win32::Unicode::Dir' on windows systems

I hoped I had fixed it. New generated files should not cause the SEGV, but
old filenames may cause it.

set
Regular Expression to Identify skipped Log Lines* (noLogLineRe)
signal SEGV in

>I just don't know if putting a drive letter in the config is another
option.
No, this will not work. But links will work on windows.

>I have everything on my C drive in c:\ASSP\logs.
Is there any good reason to this at a production system???

Thomas

Von:    "K Post" <nntp.p...@gmail.com>
Datum:  03.09.2021 22:11
Betreff:        Re: [Assp-test] Logging Options: Log filled with SEGV
warnings

Thanks James.
The same idea on Windows with a symbolic link should work fine.  I just
don't know if putting a drive letter in the config is another option.
My real concern is the SEGV fauls going nuts.

On Fri, Sep 3, 2021 at 2:14 PM James Moe via Assp-test <
On 2021-09-03 09:11, K Post wrote:

> 1) Can the logfile configuration be set to use a different disk?

  This was relatively easy on linux. I do not know if Windows has a
similar
functionality. Basically the ASSP log directories are re-directed to
another
area with more space.

ASSPDIR="/usr/local/bin/assp2";

ASSPDATA="/data01/var/assp";

assp_mount () {

    echo "Mounting assp volumes..."

    mount --bind ${ASSPDATA}/okmail     ${ASSPDIR}/okmail

    mount --bind ${ASSPDATA}/discarded  ${ASSPDIR}/discarded

    mount --bind ${ASSPDATA}/quarantine ${ASSPDIR}/quarantine

    mount --bind ${ASSPDATA}/spam-yes   ${ASSPDIR}/spam-yes

    mount --bind ${ASSPDATA}/spam-not   ${ASSPDIR}/spam-not

    mount --bind ${ASSPDATA}/logs       ${ASSPDIR}/logs

}

--
James Moe
moe dot james at sohnen-moe dot com

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential, legally
privileged and protected in law and are intended solely for the use of the

individual to whom it is addressed.
This email was multiple times scanned for viruses. There should be no
known virus in this email!