also, while I've got you....  This isn't the first time a filling log has
filled the data drive.

A couple times, after moving the huge log, I've noticed that *my
messages/spam corpus suddenly only has the files that hit after the log
cleanup*.  I always later find that the spam folder has been *moved to the
discarded folder* (as a spam subfolder).

There is a chance that I carelessly dragged it there once, but multiple
times seems too coincidental.   Does ASSP do this intentionally when a full
drive is detected?  not-spam and the others are always intact, it's been
the spam folder. It's easy to restore, but I need to remember that it
happened.  The ASSP service starts up quite happily with no files in spam,
and it's generally only after seeing that the rebuild ran quicker than
usual overnight that I realize there's virtually nothing in spam.

Thanks again.