I've spent the better part of 2 hours trying to figure out what's going on.

First, please note that for me, both 21293 and 21302 appear to record the
.msg file in errors-spam/errors-notspam correctly.  The .msg is getting
extracted from the report properly.  If I do an analyze from the GUI on
these files, it works perfectly.

ConfigAnalyze seems to be analyzing the wrong content, differently in 21302
than 21293.  I believe that with 21302, when ConfigAnalyze is called when
processing a report that's sent with a .msg attachment, it might be looking
at the entirety of the email report instead of just what's in the .msg
file.  I don't know if that's as intended.

Using the (very helpful) ability of 21302 to write reports to debug, here's
what I've discovered:

I see in ConfigAnalyze where it's spitting out the mime headers starting in
the middle error.  I don't really know why it's adding the CR LF <br />,
but suspect it has to do with what I actually did find, *TABS saved in the
file in the debug folder.   *I don't know if Outlook is doing the tab
wrapping or if it's ASSP, but either way, ASSP isn't happy about them.

My reporting address is pretty long, something like
report-not-s...@assp.detroit.ourcharity.org
When I forward a report as a .msg attachment, I've just been using that
address from remembered addresses in Outlook.  There's no address book
entry in Outlook, so Outlook behaves like Outlook behaves, adding the email
address in quotes to the to line.  The message that outlook sends is saved
to the debug folder starting like this:

From: Ken Post <m...@ourchairty.org>
To: "'report-not-s...@assp.detroit.ourcharity.org'"   <-- that's a double
quote, then single quote, then the address, then a single quote, then a
double.
      <report-not-s...@assp.detroit.ourcharity.org>   <-- *this line starts
with TAB, not spaces*
Subject: FW: test of report message

When it's received like this, ASSP gives me

Found a possible MIME header start in the middle of the mail - the analyze
may be wrong
[CR][LF]<br  /> •
Subject: FW: test of report message[CR][LF]<br  />

To test this further, I sent the same message from outlook, but this used a
very short name in the To field. The message shows in the debug folder like: