So I just wanted to report that I downloaded the Perl 5.20.2 version
from the ASSP SourceForge page and I am not seeing a crash every hour
like I reported previously. There must be a Perl module that caused the
issue and unfortunately I don't know which one may have caused this.
When I downloaded Perl 5.20.1 from the SourceForge ASSP page I had to
update several modules through CPAN using the command line. So I believe
one of the updated modules must have been what the crash was stemming from.

When I downloaded 5.20.2 from the ASSP SourceForge page I did not have
to update any modules. ASSP reported all modules were up to date in the
interface and all appears to be running smooth so far. So my guess on
the Strawberry Perl 64bit installation was most likely a similar issue
with a module not playing nice with ASSP is what caused my issues.
Strawberry Perl 64bit would not even communicate with MYSQL at all even
though the module was loaded.

So just in case anyone else has a similar issue like this, you might
want to try out the 5.20.2 Perl on the ASSP SourceForge page.