When receiving mail into ASSP that is FROM another one of your local domain
names from the outside (as I assume the sendgrid IP address you referenced
is) you either need to:
1) authenticate or
2) have the sending IP be in acceptAllMail or
3) have the mail sent through the relayPort and the ip in acceptRelayCon or
4) have the sending IP be listed in noSpoofingCheckIP or
5) have the domain listed in the noSpoofingCheckDomain (which I don't
suggest or you'll be susceptible to spoofing from everywhere)
(I believe those are all of the options)

If you don't do one of the above, ASSP will consider the mail as spoofed.
Having the IP listed in the SPF record for the domain won't help in this
case.

Hope this helps.
Ken